• JUser: :_load: Unable to load user with ID: 62
  • JFolder: :files: Path is not a folder. Path: [ROOT]/images/slideshows/stories/news/2011/September/20110915/
  • There was a problem rendering your image gallery. Please make sure that the folder you are using in the Simple Image Gallery plugin tags exists and contains valid image files. The plugin could not locate the folder: images/slideshows//stories/news/2011/September/20110915/
A+ A A-

Source of Dixon house fire found

A faulty electrical outlet caused the fire that destroyed Carmen Dixon's house September 14, 2011. No one was injured in the blaze which broke out on the second floor. Fire investigators used a crane with a bucket to search for the source of the fire as that was the only way to safely reach the second floor.

Dixon said her insurance company, Pemco, has been "just great". She'll need permits in order to rebuild. The county SJC Community Development and Planning Building Division gives these types of  permits priority and processes them immediately.



Leave a comment

Comments are welcome as long as they are civil, do not include personal attacks, and pertain to the subject. In order to avoid being overrun by spam, comments are reviewed before they are posted.