It is with great excitement that I announce my candidacy for San Juan County Auditor. I believe that my education and experience will make me a great fit for this position and the County.
After graduating from Northern Arizona University with a Bachelor of Science in Accountancy in 2012, I spent five years in private accounting. I made the switch to governmental accounting and spent four years with the University of Washington. In January 2020, I joined San Juan County and have since been serving as the Chief Deputy Auditor. During my time as Chief Deputy Auditor, I’ve supervised the Accounting, Licensing, and Recording Divisions and served as the Capital Committee chair. I have also served on the Canvassing Board and continue to learn more about the Elections process.
My husband and I made our dream come true by moving to San Juan County in April 2019. In my free time, you’ll find me walking on one of our many beautiful beaches with my two dogs. We also enjoy walking the docks, hiking, boating, DIY projects and traveling (when it is safe). I look forward to serving the citizens of San Juan Country as your next County Auditor.
- Natasha Warmenhoven
Editor's note: San Juan County Auditor Milene Henley is retiring when her term ends December 31.
- Statement from Rick Larsen on initial primary election returns
- Ramel declares victory in primary election
- Lopez school levy passes easily
- San Juan County Seeks Pro & Con Committee Members for Voter’s Guide Pamphlet Statements
- Election security a key issue in the WA secretary of state race
- People needed to serve on San Juan County Elections Disability Advisory Committee
- District Court Judge Carolyn Jewett running for re-election
- Kulseth running for re-election as San Juan County Assessor
- Thinking about running for office? Filing week is May 16-20
- Jane Fuller running for Lopez seat on San Juan County Council
- Peterson seeking 3rd term as San Juan County Treasurer
- Eric Peter is running to be San Juan County Sheriff
- San Juan County Sheriff Ron Krebs running for re-election
- San Juan County Clerk Lisa Henderson running for re-election
- San Juan County Prosecutor won't seek 8th term
- Amy Vira running to be San Juan County Prosecutor
- Sheriff Krebs: Utmost confidence in SJ EMS leadership; Vote Yes for levy renewal