You can tell a lot about a person by playing a few holes of golf with him. Here is what I learned about Rich Goodhart who is running for Friday Harbor Port Commissioner:
1. When you make a tee time for 10:00, you can be assured he will be there 30 minutes early ready to roll up his sleeves and go to work.
2. When we get to the first tee, he isn't afraid to step up and hit the first shot.
3. When he holes out and looks you in the eye and tells you he made a 7, you can trust it was a 7.
4. When faced with a difficult shot I watched him evaluate the risk reward and always made a good decision.
5. Rich Goodhart has a Good heart and will do what's right for San Juan residents when it comes to Port Business.
Coach Jack Rice