It's the Town vs the County at the Fair Feud at 4 p.m. Saturday, August 18 at the San Juan County Fair. The Town of Friday Harbor team beat the Port of Friday Harbor team Friday and San Juan County's team beat Market Chef's team on Thursday setting up the Saturday's final match.
During breaks in the game, while the board is readied for the next round, audience members competed in watermelon eating contests and bubble gum blowing.
At 5 p.m. the Zucchini 500 racers roar down the track at the Skatepark. Competition has been fierce every evening.
Photos by Matt Pranger
Fairgoers have enjoyed a variety of musical acts each day and night.
Latest from Sharon
- Leadership San Juan Islands is part of the 2022 SJICF Fair Fundraiser
- Coast Guard Update: Depth of sunken boat increases difficulty for divers, ROV brought in, nets recovered
- Charter amendments will appear on November ballot in San Juan County
- Facebook parent Meta seeks to gut Washington state campaign finance law
- Countdown to the San Juan County Fair: It's Opening Day