Friday Harbor stayed alive in the 2018 Class 2B State Fastpitch Softball Tournament with a 6-5 trimming of Kittitas/Thorp in the second round of consolation play Saturday, May 26 Yakima. Orcas Island finished among their division's 12-best teams after a 13-2 loss to Onalaska.
The Wolverines (16-8) will finish at least among Class 2B's top-eight teams. They next play Pe Ell/Willapa Valley (21-5) at noon. The Titans advanced with a 13-1 victory over Brewster (25-3).
The Vikings conclude their season with a 12-5 record.
- Wolverines fastpitch season wraps up at state
- Friday Harbor, Orcas Island softball teams to play second day at state
- Vikings and Wolverines both lose first round; play crucial 2nd game at 3 p.m.
- Wolverine fastpitch softball team season scores and links
- Friday Harbor wins district fastpitch title, to make fourth straight state tourney trip
- Wolverine fastpitch team completes league sweep
- Friday Harbor softball team clinches at least a share of league title
- Wolverines sweep Vikings in fastpitch doubleheader
- Wolverine softball team in first place in conference