Friday Harbor High School boys and girls basketball teams traveled to Port Townsend for the 12th Annual Crush in the Slush Basketball Tournament Friday, December 28 and Saturday, December 29, 2018. Eleven teams participated with each team playing just two games.
Marshall Clark ignites the crowd with a slam dunk. John Stimpson photo
The Wolverine Boys took on the Northwest School from Seattle on Friday, December 28. It was a close matchup with each team trading baskets and staying neck and neck to the very last few seconds. Friday Harbor won by one point with a score of 58-57.
The Wolverines Boys played the Ferndale Golden Eagles. The score was very close until the last few minutes of the first half when the Eagles made a quick couple of points. The Wolverines were unable to regain their momentum in the second half and the Eagles won 55-43.
The games were non-league.
Kyle Mapstead makes a three foot jump shot. John Stimpson photo
Lucas Chevalier shoots a three pointer. John Stimpson photo
Ethan Germain jumps high for a two point lay up. John Stimpson photo
Chase Wilson and Ty Anderson box in a player. John Stimpson photo
Jadan Jones shoots for two points. John Stimpson photo
Kyson Jackson brings the ball up court to begin the play. John Stimpson photo
- Friday Harbor finishes hoop season among Class 2B’s top 16
- State regional hoops: Friday Harbor boys to play Kalama at Tumwater Feb. 23
- Friday Harbor Wolverine Boys Basketball 2018/2019 season - scores, photos, articles
- PHOTOS ADDED: Wolverine boys edge Saints in OT, secure state berth and Tri-District title
- SLIDESHOW ADDED: Friday Harbor boys top Darrington, advance to Tri-District Championship Saturday
- Wolverines beat Viking boys 70-38
- Friday Harbor boys beat Darrington 62-48
- Friday Harbor Wolverine boys beat Mount Vernon 69-47
- Friday Harbor boys crush Concrete 67-28
- Friday Harbor boys basketball team beats Orcas 70-44
- Friday Harbor Wolverines beat La Conner Braves 65-46
- Wolverine boys beat Sultan 73-54
- Friday Harbor boys beat Coupeville 60-38
- Friday Harbor teams fall on first day of Tip-Off Classic
- Blaine HS beats Friday Harbor HS boys basketball team